|Frozen Udon noodles||1 piece|
|Mizkan Soup base||1/2 cup|
|Fish cake (Kamaboko)||2 pieces|
|Frozen tempura shrimp||1 piece|
|Green onions(or vegitable of your choice)||1 bunch|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and toast frozen tempura shrimp for 10 minutes.
2. Boil three cups of water.
3. Add 1/2 cup of soup base to boiling water.
4. Add one piece of Sanukiya udon noodles to pot.
5. Place sliced fish cakes, green onions and egg on top of noodles.
6. Cover pot with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes or when egg is cooked.
7. Add toasted tempura shrimp on top.