|Ingredients (Serves 4)|
|Fried bean curd (AJITSUKE INARIAGE)||1 pack|
|Powdered vinegar||1 pack (included in Inari Sushi set)|
1. Put three cups of cooked rice in a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle the powdered vinegar all over the rice.
3. Mix well with a spatula while fanning to cool the rice.
4. Boil the enclosed package of seasoned fried bean curd for five minutes without opening the package.
5. After boiling, remove contents from the package.
6. Fill each bean curd bag with the proper amount of vinegared rice.